Self-Brett® is our innovative kit, useful for winemakers and oenologist that want to test Brettanomyces yeast in their wine.
Pack of 4 Self-Brett®, not sold individually.
- Is small, handy and cheap;
- Laboratories whit a low developed microbiological sector can avoid the preparation and use of plates;
- Cellars and winemakers don’t need speficif laboratory equipment to assess the contamination of wines;
- Self-Brett® provides semi-quantitative information: low contamination, medium contamination, high contamination;
- Self-Brett® limit of detection is 10 ufc/mL.
- Color change: in case of positivy the agar changes from blue to yellow
- You can smell bad flavours
- You can see colonies on the agar
SAVE YOUR MONEY!
Self-Brett® is considerably cheaper than usual laboratory analyses.